Blocksy allows you to import any of the starter sites available with just a few clicks. Each starter site will import the needed pages as well as the actual theme option settings.
- Navigate to Blocksy dashboard (top left corner)
- Click on the Starter Sites tab
- Chose your desired template and click Install button
- Follow the steps from the import wizard and wait until the import routine is done.
Please be patient and don’t navigate away, as this can take a few minutes depending on your host’s performance.
You will be notified once the process is completed and when you can check the results.
- The more images a starter site has, the longer the import process may take. If the import process fails to import, it’s most likely because your server PHP max_execution_time setting is set too low.
- The max_execution_time can normally be set to 40 seconds to prevent server lockups from unresponsive scripts.
- If your demo import fails after loading for a while, you’ll need to increase it to at least 100 seconds to allow the import to complete.
- If you’re unfamiliar with editing PHP settings, your hosting company will be able to handle this for you.