Blocksy offers four choices of Sidebar designs.
- Type 1 – offers you a classic sidebar layout.
- Type 2 – encloses the sidebar in a nice coloured rectangle
- Type 3 – separates the sidebar from the content
- Type 4 – colours the whole sidebar area
- Sidebar Width – This setting will allow you to control how much of the viewport horizontal space you’d like the sidebar to take.
- Sidebar Gap – Allows you to control how much space should be between the content and the sidebar.
- Container Inner Spacing – Add a padding, or not, to the sidebar :).
- Widgets Vertical Spacing – Control the spacing in-between the widget blocks.
- Sticky Sidebar – Allows the widgets to stick on the screen, in case of a long page or post.
- Sidebar Visibility – You can choose the devices you wish the sidebar to show up on.
- Mobile Sidebar Position – Change the position of the sidebar, when viewed on mobile. Top places the sidebar contents before the post or page content.