To install the Google Analytics please create first a new tracking code from the Google Analytics website, copy the tracking code ID and paste it in the dedicated field. You can choose to enter your tracking ID in Customizer → Visitor Engagement → General.
IP Anonymization – in order to improve the compliance with GDPR you can take advantage of the IP anonymization function. You can find more info about this here.
You can use some alternative ways to add a tracking code. There are some good free WordPress plugins that you may find better for you: GA Google Analytics, Google Analytics Dashboard for WP and Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights.
Schema Org Markup
Schema markup allows search engines to understand better your website and display better search results.
Blocksy has built in the Schema markup and takes care of the SEO fundamentals of your website. These are the Schemas Blocksy is adding to your website:
- Blog – on your blog index page (more info).
- WebPage – on your single pages (more info).
- Person – on author archive pages, posts and pages meta, blog cards meta, author box (more info).
- WPHeader – to the site header (more info).
- WPFooter – to the site footer (more info).
- WPSideBar – to the site sidebar (more info).
- SiteNavigationElement – to the primary navigation menu (more info).
- SearchResultsPage – on the search results page (more info).
- Organization – to the title and logo (more info).