- Insert some code snippets globally, on every page from your site
- Insert code snippet on individual posts/pages
To use this feature, go to WordPress Dashboard → Blocksy → Extensions and activate the Custom Code Snippets extension.
With that out of the way, next we’ll show how you can add a code snippet either globally or on an individual post/page.
Add a code snippet globally
Go to Appearance → Customizer → Visitor Engagement → Custom Code Snippets. From there you’ll be able to add code snippets in 3 locations of your page:
- In Header
- After the body tag open
- In Footer
Add a code snippet on an individual post/page
Similar to how you can edit the page title for individual posts or pages, you can also add custom code snippets. To do that, follow these steps:
- Go to edit page for the post/page which needs the code snippet
- Click on the Blocksy settings icon
- Click on the Custom Code Snippets panel
- Set your code snippets in the same 3 locations as in the global strategy